Exterior House Painting (wood, aluminum siding , asbestos siding , stucco, concrete, masonry).
We have found through experience that a systematic approach helps us to deliver the quality exterior house painting job that we have promised you. Below are the general steps we will take on your exterior house painting project. Your situation may vary depending upon your needs as outlined on your Proposal.
- Wash - As per your proposal, areas are either power washed or hand washed to remove dirt and mildew.
- Surface Preparation. Based on your exterior painting proposal, all loose paint is scraped and all glossy areas are scuff sanded. All gaps are caulked to prevent water intrusion.
- Paint - Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied to a uniform finish.
- Clean - Clean up is done daily, as well as at the completion of our work. Paint chips are removed and all our materials are packed up and stored neatly.
- Inspect - After our own inspection, you are invited to inspect our work and asked to complete the feedback card for our exterior painting job.